Best camera phone to buy as a gift for wife

For my wife’s birthday, I’m planning to buy her a mobile phone with good camera (she enjoys taking photos and has good editing skills). In addition to a good camera, it would be great if it has a good sounds and battery life too because she listens to music a lot during free time :slight_smile:

However, my budget is not more than Rs. 50,000. Can you suggest me a good phone to buy in this price range?

1 Like

If you are not looking for a latest model, you can buy something like Samsung Galaxy s7 edge for that price range. It has a really good rear camera. The selfie cam is okay, but it does not perform that well during night time. Battery life is average. Sound quality is great!

2 Likes

My brother bought a Xiaomi Pocophone F1 for his wife and she was over the moon for like next few days :rofl:. You can’t go wrong with that model, mate!

It is now priced around 35,500/= (64GB) and currently the best camera phone in Rs. 30K-50K range.

2 Likes

My suggestion is go for a second hand iPhone because girls love the eco system of iphone. And also that worth the price.

1 Like