Can someone briefly go through the steps of planning a wedding?
Hi, These are the brief steps of planning a wedding
- Decide your budget on everything (whether to have one day or two)
- Research about good wedding suppliers from social media, married friends, wedding exhibitions, wedding magazines etc.
- Decide a date with auspicious times/ as you wish
- Book the hotel with the menu you like
- Book photography/videography
- Book other vendors like band, dresser, stationary etc. (Here, you can contact a wedding planner which makes your life easy)
- Start nutritional foods before at least 6 months for both and do clean ups, drink water which moistures your skin on your big day
- Buy gold jewellary and other dresses before at least 3 months
- Distribute cards before a month
- Make wedding cakes before at least 2 weeks or you can give cupcakes too.
- Practice first dance
12 talk with all your vendors one/two weeks before the wedding
- Relax on the last days of your big day otherwise you cannot enjoy the day.
14 make a table plan/ a very detailed check list and a detailed agenda then you won’t miss anything